Casa Bella Sonoma is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The property continues to monitor the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is following all health and safety guidelines from the Sonoma County Health Department. For any specific questions, please contact us at: (707) 235-3853 or email@example.com
- Casa Bella’s cleaning staff always performs the highest level of cleaning practices on the property.
- We disinfect all commonly touched/used indoor areas.
- We require that all guests use hand sanitizer prior to entering the property.
- No-contact check-in upon request; keys, property information, etc. at door entry upon check-in. All items will be properly disinfected.
- Employees will wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as recommended by the Sonoma County Health Department.
- For the safety of other guests and employees, please bring and wear the appropriate face covering for entering/exiting CasaBella.